Friday, March 15, 2013

Themes....

     I have decided I LOVE the idea of themes for each day here on my Male Celeb blog. So since I have started this way I am going to continue.

Monday - Musical Monday

This one is dedicated to all things Music, be it Broaday, Singers, or anything of the like. Basically if there is some relation to music, this is where they will fall.

Tuesday -  Movie Tuesday

This one is reserved exclusively for movies. Now like every category it can crossover easily to other categories but the main criteria is they have at least had something to do with a movie.

Wednesday - Random Wednesday

All men who are random. The basic criteria is that I am just in the mood to post the person. This is the only category where a "regular joe" might show up.

Thursday -  Television Thursday

Like the movie category people in this one may cross over and with the lines between television and movies being somewhat blurred now a days as long as they have something to do with TV, this is where they can go.

Friday - Sci Fi/Fantasy Friday

Kind of a sub-genre of the movie category but geared exclusively to the Sci Fi / Fantasy genres. I will also state that sometimes Horror might pop up in here. I am a geek and so I feel that this is warranted of a category all its own.

Saturday - Spicy Saturday

This one is reserved for the Rated R - XXX pictures, Definately a NSFW day. Hence choosing to do it on Saturday.

Sunday - Reality Sunday

This one might take the term Celebrity too far, but this is reserved for the hotties of Reality TV.

I want to make it clear that I do take suggestions and will post those as well. If I get enough I might just change one of the days to be a submission day.

Submissions can be made via Twitter, Email, Google +, or essentially anywhere I can be reached on the web.

As today was hellish at work so I will start regular posting tomorrow for Spicy Saturday!

Cheers,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment