Sunday, March 24, 2013

All the RIGHT Moves....

Leave it to me to have a tv crush on the one of the two straight men in a reality show with gay men aplenty. I am sure many would argue a case for Travis Wall since he is the most well KNOWN of the group from the Oxygen show All the Right Moves. For me though I prefer


Teddy Forance

His slight gingerness with his consistent scruffiness makes him my number one choice from this show. I am not sure if he was ever on So You Think You Can Dance like Travis was, I honestly have never seen the show because the female judge makes me crazy. He is certainly the hottest man who is a part of Shaping Sound. 


For me he has ALL the right well... EVERYTHING!


Yeah.. imma just leave this right here...





No comments:

Post a Comment