Thursday, October 10, 2013

Once Upon A Time

I loved the premise of  Once on ABC. The idea of a fairy-tale land from my childhood being brought into the times of today and how each of the characters would be shaped based on modern life.

I started watching the show from day one and in season one the introduced us to The Huntsman of Snow White fame who has become a Sheriff in modern day Storybrooke.


Jamie Dornan

He was so adorable and he had a thing for our main character Emma. He seemed to be the "bad guy" who was turning over a new leaf. Well apparently this pissed off the Evil Queen and apparently the writers because they saw fit to put an end to our handsome sheriff/huntsman. Granted he has made a few pop up appearances but it hurt to not have him on a weekly basis. 

I will be honest I almost stopped watching then and there. 

I held on through the remainder of Season One and started season two with the promise of a favorite character from childhood. 


Captain Hook as played by Dustin Hoffman

Well not only did I get my Captain Hook he was not the Hook of my childhood, no instead he was the Hook of my DREAMS...


Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook

Hook is now a regular character and while his motives may not always be clear it seems there is a bit of niceness hidden inside and he might actually (just my guessing here) end up having a thing with Emma.

So Once has redeemed itself. Not only do I still enjoy the show, but I have weekly man candy in the form of Colin O'Donoghue to keep me company.


Even when NOT Hook the man is HOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment